We are a UK company but our customer base is global; we have many 3D Optical HREM imaging systems throughout the world. Wherever our customers are located we ensure they receive the same high standard of customer care.
What our customers say
We love feedback! In fact we follow up our sales activities with a customer satisfaction survey asking which product was purchased and why, and how Indigo performed during and after installation. Here’s what some of our customers have told us.
Optical HREM (OHREM)
" Chris Hunter and his team did a marvellous job of installing our OHREM machine. We are extremely happy with the high quality 3D imaging of our samples. The OHREM system is very flexible, and fully upgradable. We initially only had funds for the single-channel model. However, when we got another grant 12 months later, Chris was able to upgrade our system to a 2-channel model with less than 24 hours downtime. The system is very reliable, with virtually no maintenance required. For example, we have used our machine 24/7 for months on end, without any repairs required. In the 2 years we have had the OHREM, we have achieved completely consistent data quality. Aftersales service is friendly, prompt and informative. Chris is also committed to further developing the OHREM technology and engaging with users. For example, he attended a one day workshop organised at University College London in 2019, where users from around the worldwide were able to swap tips and tricks to improve HREM workflows. He made many valuable comments, and was also able to keep us updated on the latest technical developments for the OHREM system."
Fluorescence imaging in colour
" Indigo tailored the whole process from the offer and quotation through the delivery to the installation and introduction/training for optimal usage to our needs."
"..you supported me and found the appropriate combination of objectives and lenses I needed. Your personal touch with the customer and persistence with the order was the main thing I appreciate. Thanks a lot, it was good experience."
Low light imaging for medical research
"Indigo were undaunted by our requests and created a bespoke system to meet our specific needs that has delivered on all levels."
Clinical documentation and teaching
" Indigo offered great service, going to all lengths to ensure we are happy with the camera."
3D Optical HREM customers
A selection of customers around the world who use our 3D Optical HREM imaging system.
- DMDD (Deciphering the Mechanisms of Developmental Disorders)
- The Francis Crick Institute, London
- the DMDD website provides thousands of examples of HREM imaging, and also details the methods they used
- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- University of Oxford
- UCL Centre for Advanced Biomedical Imaging (CABI)
- Institute of Animal Science
- Poultry and Aquaculture Sci. Dept.
- The Volcani Center,Israel
- Therapeutic Target Discovery, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- New York
- Developmental Biology, School of Life Sciences
- University of Nottingham
- Department of Basic Medical Sciences
- Westlake Institute for Advanced study
- Hangzhou, China
- Division of Anatomy
- Center for Anatomy & Cell Biology
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- The University of Queensland
- Brisbane, Australia
- School of Dentistry
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Kansas City, USA
- SFR Necker