We are a UK company but our customer base is global; we have many 3D Optical HREM imaging systems throughout the world. Wherever our customers are located we ensure they receive the same high standard of customer care.
What our customers say
We love feedback! In fact we follow up our sales activities with a customer satisfaction survey asking which product was purchased and why, and how Indigo performed during and after installation. Here’s what some of our customers have told us.
Fluorescence imaging in colour
" Indigo tailored the whole process from the offer and quotation through the delivery to the installation and introduction/training for optimal usage to our needs."
"..you supported me and found the appropriate combination of objectives and lenses I needed. Your personal touch with the customer and persistence with the order was the main thing I appreciate. Thanks a lot, it was good experience."
Low light imaging for medical research
"Indigo were undaunted by our requests and created a bespoke system to meet our specific needs that has delivered on all levels."
Clinical documentation and teaching
" Indigo offered great service, going to all lengths to ensure we are happy with the camera."
3D Optical HREM customers
A selection of customers around the world who use our 3D Optical HREM imaging system.
- DMDD (Deciphering the Mechanisms of Developmental Disorders)
- The Francis Crick Institute, London
- the DMDD website provides thousands of examples of HREM imaging, and also details the methods they used
- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- University of Oxford
- UCL Centre for Advanced Biomedical Imaging (CABI)
- Institute of Animal Science
- Poultry and Aquaculture Sci. Dept.
- The Volcani Center,Israel
- Therapeutic Target Discovery, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- New York
- Dept of Genetics & Evolution
- University of Geneva
- Developmental Biology, School of Life Sciences
- University of Nottingham
- Department of Basic Medical Sciences
- Westlake Institute for Advanced study
- Hangzhou, China
- Division of Anatomy
- Center for Anatomy & Cell Biology